Sunday, February 23, 2020

Hello Gnome

I have so many designs of things that I want to do, but then I get caught up with having to make the required cards for my DT work, family/friend birthdays/events and then that regular job that interferes with my crafting. So I was so excited today when I got a chance to make a fun card for my OWN stash. This is using mint and black some colors that I really like.  I took an image that from Pattie's Creations Party Gnomes and only used one of them. I added Glossy Accents to the heart.







Patterned Paper:  Core-dination
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Pattie's Creation - Patty Gnomes (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  Sizzix
Washi Tape:  Paper Studio
Glossy Accents
Hemptique
Flower:  Prima
Pearl:  Recollection

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 598
Pattie's Creation - Ch. 167 Love, Love, Love
Double D - Hello
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 204 Add a Heart
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 451 Use your favorite color
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 495 CAS
Crafty Sentiments - Favorite color combo
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - W anything you wish (washi tape)
lil red wagon - Ch. 537 Have a Heart


16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Something about gnomes, just love them and this card.x

aussie aNNie said...

hey lisa your link goes to bugaboo and not pattie.sx

Chris said...

Fabulous gnome, beautiful colouring and I really like that sketch. It's great to make a card 'just because you want to' sometimes!
xx

Darlene said...

OMG these little guys make me smile every time I see them! LOL Great card (sure to bring a smile)! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hello’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Pattie G said...

Hi Lisa,
This is so cute! I love how you colored my image too. Please link it to my store at Pattie's Creations.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Margreet said...

Love your (coloring of the) gnome. I understand with you saying that you have hardly time to make a card for 'fun'.
xxx Margreet

Imke said...

Cute little gnome and great card for our "Have a Heart" Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon this week.
Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute gnome and use of washi tape
Carol x

Diane said...

Fabuously created gnome and I LOVE his glossy heart!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Andrea W said...

Glad you got some fun crafty time! I love your color choices and the gnome is super cute.

Lola said...

I know exactly what you mean! Creating just for fun and no other reason is the best creating ever. Glad you got this chance because this little guy is ADORABLE!

Tangii said...

This is just too cute! SUch an adorable gnome! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again.

Fikreta said...

It's gorgeous card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Good for you to have some time to make a card just for fun! While I'm not a fan of gnones, this is super cute! Love your colour combo! I just used this sketch myself yesterday - I love it!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey friend! Sweet card you make using one of my favourite PC images! I know what you mean, I can't think of the last time I created anything just because I wanted to. Maybe one of these years!

Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

♥Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}