Saturday, August 22, 2020

Althea with fish

I bought my own birthday present of these new Lavinia stamps. And when the technician was working on my internet I was making these cards so at least I was productive. I feel my hair has gotten this long since I couldn't get a hair for so long with the Co-vid restrictions. Now for fun, I also added some purple coloring to my hair so I am having to much fun overall with ink, lol. I made one card with sequins and one without.



Cardstock:  Bazzil; Paper Company; Recollections
Stamps:  Lavinia - AltheaFish SetMarine Kelp
Ink:  VersaFine - Black
        VersaFine Clair - Green Oasis, Verdant, Paradise, Blue Belle, Fantasia
Sequins:   Pretty Pink Posh, Darice

Challenges
Lavinia World - Ch. 33
International Art & Soul - Ch. 90 Inspired by a book (Little Mermaid)
The Creative Crafters - Ch. 31 Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Mermaids and/or Sea colors
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

14 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully magical creation Lisa, I'm another big Lavinia fan and really should check out their web site as I have a feeling there were some new releases last week.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning make and most gorgeous stamp and colour combo. x
Enjoy your weekend
[Lisa you should join our facebook Ink Art Designs challenge with this lavinia stamp.xxx

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Lisa- wonderful background colours and beautiful stamps.
Your purple mermaid hair sounds lovely- definitely not boring!!!
xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful background and stunning card made with Althea and fish.
I have a lot of Lavinia stamps but hardly use them. Perhaps that will change after seeing this card???
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards and backgrounds Lisa love the stamps and the purple in your hair
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a pretty card, I love Lavinia Stamps but dont have any... Yet!!! SOunds fabby having purple hair. my hairdressers trying to get me to go pink!! Hazelxx

Pat K said...

WOW...this is stunning Lisa Lynn. You have mastered the distress oxide inks and I love the Lavinia stamp..gorgeous xx

Hazel said...

A lovely card beautifully made and perfect for our challenge of 'Inspired by a Book'. Thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful scene! Althea is gorgeous and you did her proud with your creation! I love the way you did the edges of your card, really makes Althea stand out! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Lavinia World Challenge #33!

charlene said...

Both cards are just beautiful! I love the mermaids and the underwater scenes.
Thanks for joining us at Lavinia World challenges

Chriss America Real said...

How absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs,
Chriss

Ania said...

Super project, thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

Ania DT

Steph Ackerman said...

Oh this is beautiful DOn't you love the mermaid? Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!