Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Limes bringing smiles or Tequila

I have two cards that I made using a stamp step from Picket Fence Studios and then I used my own sentiments that I printed off on the computer. For both of these card I used my Distress Oxides to make a blended page using Squeezed Lemonade, Pine Needles and Twisted Citron. On the one card I dry embossed a piece of the cardstock. Lately I just have a taste for some zesty limes and I tend to add it to my water....along with some lemon, oranges and strawberries for a fruity flavored water.








Patterned Paper: Paper Studio; Recollection
Cardstock: Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
         Distress Oxide - Squeezed Lemonade, Pine Needles, Twisted Citron
Spellbinders: Small and Large Circles
Enamel Dots: Paper Studio
Flowers: Prima
Embossing Folder: Sizzix

Challenges
Creative Sketchy Girls - Ch. 50
Mix it Up - Ch. 40 Anything Goes with optional Embossing
Crafting Happiness - Ch. 61 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 252-253 Anything Goes

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely beautiful and stunning card with the most gorgeous colours. xx

brenda said...

Lovely zesty fresh colours and pretty creation Lisa.

B x

Chris said...

These are gorgeous lisa, lovely inky background, beautiful stamps and design- love the zingy colours- and the sentiments.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are fantastic, I love the bright colours, they are so zingy!! Hope that all is well with you, Hazelxx

Lola said...

These are great - and no joke, I happen to be enjoying a margarita as I type. Beautiful cards!

Chriss America Real said...

These cards are super cute! I love the background.

Hugs,
Chriss

Karen Letchworth said...

Super fun and creative, Lisa Lynn. Your art always makes me smile, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your wonderful creativity with us in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. May God bless you today and every day. Thanks for playing along.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I miss you!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards love the stamps and sentiments
Carol x

VEANA R. said...

Hi LIsa ! What a beautiful fresh summer card! I just love your background and all the colours. Great job! Thanks for joining at Mix It Up Challenge and wishing you good luck. Hugs, Veana R: DT

Joanna M. said...

I love these two cards. Green and yellow are fabulous together. I've missed having time to just stamp, create and look at pretty things. I think that you should move to Colorado so we could stamp together!!