Saturday, January 2, 2021

LOVE

I have been trying to clean in my craft area....right then I just start playing. I have this patterned paper from TLC Create that I just love the color and printed out long ago and thought it would work with a heart and MFT die. I added lots of flowers. I guess I am one that likes to do non-traditional colors, lol.

Patterned Paper: TLC Create
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Spellbinders:  Heart; Scalloped Heart
MFT: LOVE die
Sakura jelly white pen
Flowers: Wild orchid craft; Hobby Lobby leaves

Challenges
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC522
Love to Craft - Ch. 54 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Ch. 141 Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 58 something that starts with "P" (petals, peach, pretty)
Creative Crafters -Ch. 35 Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



11 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful! Love the papers.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, lovely colours and flowers- so pretty. Making this was much more fun than cleaning your craft space! Hope you are keeping safe and well, Happy New Year.
xx

Cynthia said...

I am facing the same dilemma today ... clean the craft room OR Play! Great take on the current MFT sketch. Gorgeous floral embellishments. Hope you have a great New Year!

Karen Brown said...

What a beautiful valentine! Really nice large sentiment. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what a sweet card, love it, hope you have a safe and happy 2021, Hazelx

Fikreta said...

Its gorgeous card!
Happy New year!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful Valentine, Lisa Lynn! I always enjoy non-traditional colours too!

Dawn Frost said...

I love those flowers Lisa, gorgeous!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colors!

Hugs,
Chriss

Chrissy said...

Where have I been, why have I not seen your posts Lisa, this is so beautiful, gorgeous flowers and card..keep on cleaning you room..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Lisa! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry xx