Sunday, January 24, 2021

I demand a RECOUNT!

I needed a quick masculine birthday card for one of our administrators. I had the dotted paper sitting on top of my paper pile and already had Gus printed out so....I colored him up and put it together using the SSW2 layout. Then I hoped that I didn't offend him with the sentiment with the political times that we are in. He laughed when he received it.
 



Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp: Bugaboo - Gus Birthday Recount
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ribbon: Offray
Bling: Marc Richards
Glossy Accents

Challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Sketch 198
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 475- 476 Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Ch. 414 Out with the Old (paper and pre-printed digi)
Seize the Birthday - Ch. 206 topping transparency or vellum
Cute Card Thursday - Ch 670 Birthdays 

15 comments:

Chrissy said...

I demand a recount sometimes then I get out of my chair and realize they are right..so sad, fabulous fun card with old Gus Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Getting older is much better than the alternative! Fabulous fun card starring the gorgeous Gus.
xx

Andrea W said...

Definitely a fun masculine card!

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and fun sentiment-I love this image
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, I demand a recount on mine too!! I cant be getting that old!!!! Hope all is safe and well with you and yours, H xx

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE Gus, he is hilarious, fabulous birthday card!

Fikreta said...

so great card!

missgailly said...

Wonderful and hilarious! Thank you for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card Lisa hope you are doing well. xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome sentiment and fun card! Great sketch too! Gus images are so funny and I love the googly eyes!

Helen said...

Love it, Lisa - one of my favourite Bugaboo images!

Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

Helen x

Doris Klein said...

What a fun birthday card with great colours!

Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris

Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

aussie aNNie said...

haha love this. Hope you are doing fine. x

anne said...

Super fun card Lisa and so pleased he laughed.
Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT

Pia S said...

Gus is harmless but I see what you mean with the sentiment, good to hear the receiver took it well, it’s a fun and cheerful design.