Sunday, July 21, 2019

Daisy Loss of your Husband

This coming weekend, I have the funeral for my Uncle who passed away so I am making thank you notes and for my Aunt and here is a sympathy card that I made for her.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.



Patterned Paper:  Jen Henfield
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Loss of your Husband
Die cuts:  Sizzix
Flowers:  Prima & Recollection

Challenges
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Ch. 512
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 396 - 397 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 231 BINGO (Pattern Paper / Digi stamp / Favorite color) Yellow and green
Polkadoodles - Wk 29 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Ch. 36 Anything Goes

11 comments:

Chris said...

A lovely card Lisa, these are always difficult to make, particularly for a close family member, you've done an excellent job.
xx

Andrea W said...

The sentiment is very heartfelt and I really love your choice of papers. So sorry for the loss of your uncle.

Narelle Fasulo said...

So sorry for your loss. Your card is beautiful and I am sure will be well received.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.
Narelle DT

aussie aNNie said...

Sad loss Lisa but a beautiful card. hugs

Margreet said...

Beautiful card for a sad occasion.
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. The card is beautiful. Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim said...

Beautiful card. Sympathy cards are always the hardest. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

So sorry to hear about the death of your uncle, these are always difficult cards to make but you have done a wonderful job. I hope the funeral went smoothly. Thanks again for entering the Aud sentiments challenge, I hope we will see you again next time.
Jenny (DT)
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card for such a sad occasion, it will be very much appreciated I know.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Lisa and so sorry for your loss, so sad.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cinderella said...

Hi

What a Beautiful card you`ve made for your Aunt.
My condolences for you and your family.

Thank You for joining us at the Polkadoodles Challenge with this Beautiful card .

Hugs and Creativity

Cinderella
Xx