Friday, July 19, 2019

Sunbonnet Warm Winter Wishes

I can't believe we are at the end of the week and it's Friday Freebie at Catch the Bug. This image is Sunbonnet Tree which is perfect to start the Christmas in July which begins tomorrow.  For my card, I used a sentiment which is retired from Verve digital stamps. The evergreen dry embossed is behind. I added some pearls in the corner.
Last Friday I found out that my sinus surgery that I had in January did not work and my entire right sinus cavity is occluded again so I need to have it repeated. So I will be going to surgery later today since they want to get this open and clear the infection. Please have patience with me if I am late posting any of my projects this upcoming week as I am recovering.



Cardstock:  Core-dinations:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Sunbonnet Tree
Sentiment:  Verve
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
Embossing Folder:
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Pearls:  Jolee

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 446 Anything Christmas with optional use some red
Crazy for Challenges - C4C492 Christmas in July
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 449 Add Pearls/Gems
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in July
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 42 Anything Goes

10 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

Good luck with the surgeory!
Love your card, nice freebie.
Nancy

Margreet said...

Love your coloring of our Sunbonnet. Gorgeous card.
Too bad you need another surgery. Will be thinking of you! Good luck and Dutch hugs.
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

Good luck with surgery today. Saying a prayer that all goes well and the surgery works this time. Your card is beautiful!! I love the sweet image and the colors!! Sending positive thought your way!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Fabulous card Lisa...love the colours!
Hope your surgery goes well and is successful this time!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and great embossed backing piece-good luck with the surgery and hope it's successful this time
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute card. Love that image, and you’ve made her look fabulous.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card....Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges :)
Wendy xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Delightful card Lisa, such a pretty image too.
Faith x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, what a lovely use of the pearls! Lovely to see this adorable entry in our 'pearls or gems' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. So glad you joined in the fun with us. Hugs, Wends xoxo F'n'F DT