Friday, July 12, 2019

I don't have an attitude problem

Today at Catch the Bug it's Friday Freebie and we have Ruby Attitude.  I made this an easel card. She is so sassy which is what I love for a Friday.  I have to go to a bridal shower on Saturday and my girlfriend and I thought we would be sassy and pick up some naughty presents. Well, let me tell you even being a nurse I wanted to count it as an educational inservice to go to the gift shop to pick up just a few items.  I am not a shy person, but let's just say OMG!!! Yes, I was able to find a few things that we will have to give the young bride. Even though I wanted to give her a label maker, lol. I didn't think that the young lady would find it funny when my daughter who is around the same age didn't. It's practical when over tha 50% of marriages end in divorce, hehe.




Patterned Paper:  Heidi Swapp
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Ruby Attitude
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Die:  Quic Kutz 
Flowers: 

Challenges
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 247 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 438 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 590 Pink
Alphabet Challenge - H for hats and handbags

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, so much fun and love the colour backgrounds.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the great backing papers and flowers.
Much fun tomorrow at the bridal shower, you naughty girl....LOL
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Fun and fabulous! A brilliant card Lisa! Hope you have fun at the bridal shower...just try to behave!!!
xx

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! She's adorable!! I love the sentiments and the fabulous paper you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

R's Rue said...

Love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Awesome card Lisa and love the easel design..sounds like a fun party, wish I could go..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous! I love Ruby! Have a great weekend!
hugs, Joy

Carla's Cards said...

What a fun and fab card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and great sentiment
Carol x

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ALPHABET CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Fikreta said...

Wondeful card!