Sunday, July 7, 2019

Summer taste it

Today at Catch the Bug it's Stella Says Sketch and for my card I used, Revel (which I now realized is retired). The sentiment is from TLC, Create. This just reminds me of my children in the summer and they loved popsicles. And the fighting for the flavors.
I spent the night tonight with my kids watching fireworks. They are done near one of my Dad's fields so we have access to sit and watch them near a campground. Pictures don't do justice for the wonderful display, but it was a lot of fun with my parents, kids and nephew.






Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Revel
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Summer taste it
Spellbinder:  Fancy tag; Pennant

Challenges
Creative Craft Cottage - Ch. 120 Summer
Pattie's Creations - Ch. 160 Food/Drink
DL Thankful Thursday - Ch. 245 Summer
Incy Wincy - Rainbows Galore
Polkadoodle - Wk. 27 Anything Goes


11 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the matching papers.
Great to enjoy the beautiful fireworks with your family.
Do you want me to send you some die cuts of the panda's (and eventually some other dies)??? Just mail me what you want.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Summer card love all the ice lollies and matching B.paper-great view of the fireworks too
Carol x

Pattie G said...

What a great summer card! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations design Challenge...
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Chris said...

Lovely summer card, bright and cheerful, great take on the sketch. The DP is such a great match to the image.
How lovely to get a free firework display!
xx

Cynthia said...

Love your colorful popsicles, Lisa Lynn. The BG paper is perfect!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the colors!! It's so summery and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

anncreatief said...

Mooie kaart. Bedankt dat je ons bij Creative Craft Cottage-uitdaging hebt bijgewoond. Nog een fijne dag
Anneke DT

Lola said...

I really like the repeated ice cream idea. Love your summery card and matching papers. Your photos are awesome. Sounds like a great 4th.

aussie aNNie said...

Great summer card Lisa, pics are awesome too.

Fikreta said...

nice summer card!
and great photos!

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Food or Drinks” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner