Thursday, July 4, 2019

Glass Slippers of Summer

So sorry, but I'm late! Wednesday is Humor Me day at Catch the Bug and I meant the post my card last night, but these antibiotics that I am on for my sinus infection that I have to be on for 21 days are just wiping me out...so I just thought I will do it after work on Wednesday.  So here I am now...in the middle of the night on the 4th of July, hehe. For my card, I used that it's Bikini Day on July 5th and used image Beach Gal and a new sentiment from TLC, Create.




Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Beach Gal (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Flip Flops Glass Slippers
Twine: Natural Fibers
Die:  My Favorite Things
Flip Flops:  Dress it Up

Challenges
Crafty Sentiments - Bright Colors Challenge
little red wagon - Ch. 504 repeat day
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 195 Summer Fun
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 437 Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Ch. 166 Anything Goes with optional 2 or more DP

16 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! She's so pretty!! I love the colors and the sentiment!! Those flip flops are fabulous!! Happy 4th!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

It's a fabulous bright and beautiful card Lisa, love the colouring and the layout ...and those cute flip flops!
Hope you feel better soon.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Lisa love the image and those cute little flip flops-practically live in mine roughly translated to if not wet flip flops on lol and of course I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment
Carol x

Margreet said...

Great card for bikini day! Love all the flipflops.
It's too bad you still suffer from your sinus infection.
Would you ever come to the Netherlands, you are more than welcome at our home!!
xxx Margreet

Cynthia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the sinus issues! It's terrible here as well...and the smoke from fires makes it worse. Hope you feel better soon!

Your card made me giggle! The sentiment is Perfect. :)

Renate said...

What a beautiful card Lisa
Thank your for joining us at Creatailcious Challenges
Renate DT

Chrissy said...

FABulous image and colouring Lisa,I love the papers and those flip flops are awesome..hope you feel better soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Lisa, love those flip flops!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card, loving the whole concept and design.x

Brenda said...

Such a fun creation, so worth the wait! I love those cute little flip-flops! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Becca Sadler said...

Fun summertime inspired card, Lisa Lynn!!! Fantastic! Thanks for participating in the #437th weekly PPC challenges! Becca/DT

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

Lola said...

So bright and fun! I like that blue background on the image - is that a watercolor technique? So are you still trying to get rid of that sinus infection that just wouldn't go away, or is this new?? You have been through a lot lately, and I know what it's like to just not heal. I wish you well my friend.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional 2 or more design papers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…