Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Loss of your Brother TSOT 417

When I go to my Uncle's funeral I also made a card for his only brother.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.  My Aunt is going with a nature theme so I tried to stick with that for the cards.





Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Go Take a Hike
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Sentiment:  Loss of your Brother
Punches:  EK Success
Branches:  Sizzix

Challenges
TSOT - Ch. 417
Crafty Sentiment - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 396 - 397 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 29 Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Ch. 101 For a Guy

10 comments:

Margreet said...

So thoughtful of you to make this card for the only brother of your uncle.
xxx Margreet

Donna Scholz said...

Lisa - what a nice card to make for your Uncle. It's very masculine, yet not dreary in colors. I like how you used our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch to create such a wonderful card! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us. -Donna

Heather said...

What beautiful papers for a sympathy card - a sweet thought for your uncle. It's certain to cheer him! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

meg said...

beautiful card which fits your aunts theme perfectly thank you for joining in at MMM

Angela P. said...

Beautifully done! Also, so thoughtful of you to remember his brother.

Judy V said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for Week #29 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful and masculine card for your Uncle's brother. I know how he would feel and this card will help a lot I'm sure.
Faith x

Rae Ann said...

Love the choice of colors. I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Debbie Mageed said...

Wonderful sympathy card! Those are always the most difficult for me but they are always loved and appreciated. Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.