Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Darn those stray eyebrows

I'm so excited this first week as a DT member for Tuesday Morning Sketches. I am actually sharing this position with a wonderful fellow crafter and friend of mine, Kitty. So we will alternate weeks posting.  I love doing sketch challenges, but since I work full time as a nurse and am already on the Bugaboo and TLC design teams so I just didn't want to over extend myself. Today I have TMS 529.
For my card, I found a stamp at the recent Stamp Show that I went to that has just my sense of humor. It is called Stray Eyebrows from Creative Vision Stamps. I heat embossed the sentiment in silver and put some bling on the ends of the strips. I also put Sakura jelly glitter pen o the mirror.





Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections; Neenah
Stamp:  Creative Vision - Stray Eyebrows
Versa Mark
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Arts - silver
Spellbinder:  Large Scalloped Rectangle; Small Rectangle
Bling:  Recollections
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Addicted to Stamps - Ch. 179 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 45 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 412 - 413 Anything Goes
The Sketchy Challenge - Ch. 158 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Ch. 127 Anything Goes


16 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, Lisa Lynn! So happy that we are doing this together! Your card is so cute and fun! The image and sentiment make me giggle! Those are stray eyebrows for sure! Awesome job on the sketch too!

Andrea W said...

Welcome to the TMS team Lisa! As far as stray eyebrows go... I have NO idea what you're talking about. Ha! wish that were true. Your card is super cute.

Margreet said...

Congrats on your new DT position, Lisa. Good luck.
Your debute card is a gorgeous one. That funny image suits your die perfectly well. Love your coloring too.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Brilliant! Those eyelashes sure do grow in some strange places!This is so funny Lisa, love your sense of humour! Visiting your blog always puts a smile on my face:)
Enjoy your GDT spot, you've made a great start.
xx

Fikreta said...

its so wonderful card!

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT LIsa and love the fabulous image and fun sentiment--a great sense of humour love it! My eyebrows are practically non existent due to years of plucking them lol
carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and fun image, congrats on your DT placement.xx

Gina said...

Lovely colouring ! Love the shades you have created! Gina

Chrissy said...

Ha ha ha...gosh, this cracked me up Lisa, what a great fun card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! So happy to have you on our DT!!
This literally made me LOL! Fun card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So fun and adorable card!!! Congrats on your new DT! I know- you get so much stamping done for working full time!

Cinderella said...

FAB Card
Thank You for joining us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge
Hugs and creativity
Cinderella https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/
Xx

Patti said...

So glad to have you on our team! This is such a fun card and I love your color choices!

Melissa Craig said...

Haha! I love this. My mom taught my kids when the were little how to pull those stray eyebrows for her. So cute! And so glad that you have joined our team.

Dawn Frost said...

LOL OMG its a photo of me! Yes those stray eyebrows are such a nuisance LOVE your card!

Veronique said...

Beautiful card 🙂 Thanks for your participating at The Sketchy Challenges. Hope you participate in our next challenge. DT Veronique