Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Mellow Out

Today at Catch the Bug it's a New Release or an older image has been put into the new store and today we have Snowman Cocoa.  And for my sentiment comes from TLC, Create.  I made two copies of the image and used foam dots to put the second layer on top to give it depth. I used a pom on the hat.






Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Christmas Wood
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Snowman Cocoa
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Chocolate Season
Divine Twine
Pom:  Creativity
Foam dots
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Ink:  Distress - Old Paper

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 465 Anything Christmas with optional something beginning with R (red, rosy cheeks)
12 months of Christmas Link Up - Ch. 59 Red and Green
CIC - Ch. 483 Snowmen (see above)
JUGS - Ch. 515 Photo Week (see above)
Sweet Stampin -  A pop of  red
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 154 Winter
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 609 Winter

16 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn! I had to go check to make sure I had this image from the old store and thankfully I do - Yay - I love it! Must print this one for colouring! I love all the layering you did, beautiful dimension!

Chris said...

Fabulous design with this cheerful snowman, love the dimension from the layering and texture from the pom pom and twine.
xx

Chris said...

....thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' Lisa, so pleased you chose to join us this week.
xx

valscraftings said...

Such a fun card love the snowman with his cocoa and marshmallows! Thank you for joining in at Scrapping4funChallenges, DT Val x

Margreet said...

Great coloring and layering of the lovely snowman. Love the pom on his hat.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Great dimension Lisa and love this snowman with his marshmellows..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathie said...

Such an adorable Snowman Lisa, I love the marshmallows, I bought a bag the other day and the were the size of a cookie (biscuit) perfect for smores up at the beach this New Years Eve. I love how you have dimensioned your snowman great idea.

Hugs
Kathie

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this snowman and I love how you popped him out! I need to check him out. The sentiment is great too!

Sandy said...

So fun and cute! Love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.
-Sandy, DT

Fikreta said...

this is so beautiful card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful Snowman card, I can envision drinking hot cocoa from a mug on a warm winter day. Would have to be a warm one though.
hugs
Glenda

cass said...

Fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional "something beginning with R" challenge.

Macimbalo said...

Such an adorable Christmas card! Thanks so much for linking up at JUGS!

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and image
Carol x

Quillish said...

How sweet! Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations with your cute snowman :) Hugs ~ Ishani.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the 12 months of Christmas cards link up and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.