Saturday, November 23, 2019

Keep calm and Gobble On

It's been an unusual week for me since I didn't make a New Release or Friday Freebie card this week. I have been dealing with family and friends since there has been lots of sickness and deaths lately so that hasn't left me time or mojo for crafting. Then this weekend I am going to be spending with my daughter since I was able to spend time with my son last weekend...then the cats and I will be home alone for Thanksgiving this year. Speaking of which, I have this card for Catch the Bug which has a color challenge starting this week. I used Thanksgiving Brat and a sentiment from TLC, Create.





Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Authentic
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinatioins; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo Thanksgiving Brat
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Keep Calm and Gobble On
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Ribbon:  JoAnn's
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder:  We Are Memory Keepers

Challenges
Alphabet Challenge - R for Ribbon
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 414 - 415 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 373 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 201 Anything Fall Goes
Creative with Stamps - Ch. 44 Turkey

13 comments:

Gina said...

Beautiful colouring and also beautiful choice of colours ! I love that petrolblue! Creative regards, Gina

Chris said...

Sweet image and lovely design, the colours are beautiful together.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
xx

Margreet said...

Lovely card! Enjoy your weekend.
xxx Margreet

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sounds like you've had a lot going on, Lisa Lynn, but you have some fun plans with your daughter to enjoy this weekend. Your card is gorgeous and I like the colours you used. Super cute image too!

Chrissy said...

She is a little cutie Lisa,I love the colour combo, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Sounds like a lot going on at the moment Lisa hope you enjoyed the weekend with your daughter and manage to get some me time soon-Love the cute card,image and pretty die-cut borders
Carol x

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun and sweet! Love this card and the fun and perfect sentiment!

Dawn Frost said...

Lol perfect sentiment, love your card!

aussie aNNie said...

Cutie one here Lisa/x

Janice said...

Cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a sweet card and has some cute vintage touches. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again soon. I always enjoy seeing your sweet creations linked up with us.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Billie A said...

Loving your color choices and darling image. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing over at Creative with Stamps.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Your colors are perfect using the colors in the photo inspiration! Great job! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com