Thursday, November 7, 2019

Dear Autumn: Thank you

I have to remember to use other brands once in awhile and I just love Mo Manning especially this Liam in the Leaves along with a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I have tons of leaves that need to be raked; however, there is now snow piled on top and I don't know that we are going to have weather that will cooperate with being able to get them cleaned up anytime soon. We had the other snow melt, but are getting another couple of inches, but the temp is dropping to 29F/ -1.7C today! YIKES!!! We just aren't ready for this. Not like we have a choice...scarves, hats, mittens and boots.






Patterned Paper:  Bo Bunny
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Liam in the leaves (see above for direct link)
Sentiment: TLC, Create - Dear Autumn Leaves
Die:  My Favorite Things, Tutti, Cherry Lynn
Bling:  Recollections

Challenges
Cheerful Sketches - November 2019
Mo Manning - Ch. 285 Let's Give thanks with a Mo image
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 444 Fall/Holiday
Crafting Happiness - Ch. 21 Fall
CIC - Ch. 482 Yellow, Orange, Red (see above)
JUGS - Ch. 512 Word "Thanks"
Di's Digi Designs - Colors of Autumn
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 239 Anything Goes with a sentiment

15 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous autumn card, Lisa. I also sometimes forget to use other brands. This stamp is lovely colored and your leaves are wonderful! Great matching sentiment.
Brr.... already -1.7C....here we still have temperatures around 10C.
xxx Margreet

Margreet said...

As DT member of Cheerful Sketches I will also thank you for using our sketch for this gorgeous card.
xxx Margreet

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn! I love this sweet little guy enjoyng the leaves! what a great sentiment too! We still have fallen leaves here, no snow yet - Yay! But it's definitely cold enough here to snow and there is some in the forecast for tomorrow night but I am hoping it will stay as rain. I'm not ready for snow yet! Fall is my favourite season and I'm not ready for winter weather yet!

Michelle said...

Beautiful Autumn card Lisa Lynn - love the sentiment - Michelle x

Chris said...

Love your card Lisa, that little image is so cute and what are fallen leaves for if not jumping in!?!
You seem to have skipped Autumn (apart from the leaves that need raking of course) and gone straight to winter...don't envy you those temperatures in the slightest...or the early snowfalls! Hope it's just a glitch and the weather improves soon!
xx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card and love the sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Chrissy said...

Adorable image Lisa and I love the Autumn colours and I LOVE the crunch of the leaves, I could not jump in them any more as I probably would not get up..lol..I would also get lost in the snow so there is not much hope for me..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Autumn image and colours
Carol x

Lola said...

He is so cute! And it's so funny you mention using other brands because just today I printed something other than Bugaboo! :) Wonderful fall creation. I know we seemed to have skipped fall and headed straight for winter, but I still enjoy all the fall colors.

Terri Winske said...

I love fall colors, and your card is so rich and pretty with them! This is a really cute image - fall has so much to offer in beauty and fun! And we're in the same boat you are - leaves are still on the trees ready to fall but now there's snow to deal with an below freezing temps! What's a girl to do?? Sit in the craftroom is what I say!! Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this with Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week - it's a beautiful card!

Furrbster said...

This is really stunning with those lovely rich colours,

Many thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful card, and those colors! Such a gorgeous card. I really love the leaves hanging off the edges! Sorry Thanks so much for linking your gorgeous card at JUGS!

Nathalie said...

I love this autumna card! I love colors. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Pat said...

Hi Lisa Lynn!! OMGosh...I loooove this! Such fun leaves...and your coloring is gorgeous!! Love the sentiment too! So sorry to hear about your early snow! I won’t mention that it was 68 degrees and sunny here in SC today! Hehe!! Sending warm hugs your way!!
Pat Frank