Sunday, January 26, 2020

Celebrate tag cards

I am trying to make some cards for my family for their stash. So I made a couple of quick tag cards using a some scraps of paper. I really don't like to make multiples of the same card so they are slightly different.




Patterned Paper:  gcd
Cardstock:  Paper Studio; Core-dinations; Recollections
Tag:  
Flower:  Recollections
Enamel Dot:  Paper Studio
Ribbon:  Offray
Sequins:  Stash
Twine:  Darice
Spellbinders:  Pennants

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 422 - 423 Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - January Add a tag
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 491 All occasions
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C519 Use some ribbon
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 449 Layered die cuts
Sweet Stampin' - Use your scraps

13 comments:

Chris said...

Pretty papers and lovely design, I'm with you on not liking to make cards exactly the same...I have a low boredom threshold :)
xx

aussie aNNie said...

these are gorgeous. Nice variety here too Lisa, love that...x

Margreet said...

Great way to use your stash and make the family happy.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Nice variety of the same tag cards Lisa, I love to mass produce, in threes normally,it is quick and easy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! That's a great idea! They will appreciate them especially when they need to send a card! I like your tag layouts!

Gina said...

Beautiful blue tag cards ! Creative regards, Gina

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Chriss America Real said...

These are so pretty! I'm sure your family will appreciate it .

Hugs,

Chriss

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Lola said...

Both are so pretty and great for just about all occasion. So nice of you to make them cards.

Leanne said...

Awesome tag/card, I really like the flower and of course my favorite. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Liz said...

Lovely cards, really pretty colours. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

How pretty- loving the tags and they really are pretty on your cards! I am with you, I do not usually make cards the same!