Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Floral Die cut for TMS 537

Starting off the New Year at Tuesday Morning Sketches we are looking back at DT favorite's sketches from 2019 to re-use.  So for this week we are using Debbie's favorite. We had 18 players - we can do more than this! Our prize this week is a gift pack of some really fun ribbons! They would be perfect for this sketch to create those strips/flags.
For my card, I used some paper that I got as a gift from a friend this past summer and some Spellbinders.  I didn't put a sentiment on it so I could use it for a birthday, hi, thanks or sympathy depending on my need. 





This is the card that I made for the challenge in 2019

Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Die Cuts:  Pennant; Eyelet Square; 
Pearls:  Recollections

Challenges
Allsorts - Wk 554 Say it with flowers
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Ch. 122 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - January
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 157 Anything Goes



21 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I always find it fascinating to see how completely different two cards can be using the same sketch!
xx

Margreet said...

Both your cards look so different and do have the same sketch. Miss one of your fab sentiments.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Very pretty card Lisa..I'm useless at following shetches so maybe this year I will really try harder..lol..I start off well and then my mind wanders off into it's own direction and I end up with something totally the opposite.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gina said...

Great take on the sketch ! Lovely card! Creative regards, Gina

Corry said...

Your Cards are beautiful
, you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
My blog is corryscardandcreations
Hugs corry

Fikreta said...

very nice cards!

Lola said...

Lovely flower/die cut and the colors are so pretty. Yes, that can definitely be used for many occasions.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

This is such a fun card for this sketch! I love all the colors in the card!

LJ

Andrea W said...

That yellow flower is so pretty and I love your choice of papers.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous post as always.x

brenda said...

What a great idea as it's always difficult coming up with new themes and your card is really pretty and colourful.

Lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for sharing your pretty creation.

B x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh that's so cool to see your new card and your old card! Great idea, Lisa Lynn! It's a great sketch! Love all the patterned papers you used and the gorgeous flower die!

crafty-stamper said...

Both great cards and so different even though the same layout-brilliant
Carol x

Debbie said...

What a great card! And definitely usable for any occasion!
Your "original" is super cute, too!

Kathleen said...

Super colours and a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining our 'Say it with flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

Both are such wonderful cards!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Dawn Frost said...

Both cards are awesome but I have to say my favourite is the reindeer, he makes me smile!

Patti said...

What a great idea to add your card from last year too Lisa!! I’ve been leaving sentiments off some of my cards lately too great minds think alike right??

Suze said...

A lovely card Lisa Lynn. I have been away so haven't had the time to join in the past week or so. I hope to join in again soon (once I'm caught up again). Thank you for joining in the 5th Anniversary Celebrations at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

Melissa Craig said...

What a great layered flower! Love the card.

Catie Cuddles said...

Interesting use of the sketch. Love the papers.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT