Saturday, January 11, 2020

Happy Birthday to Ewe

It's here!!! Today kicks off the 10th Annual Catch the Bug Down on the Farm Birthday Bash. You can enter once daily and it there will be a daily challenge for the next 7 days. So today for Day 1 it's to make a birthday card using a farm animal. Remember that there is a great freebie from this week. There's lots of chances to win great prizes!  For my card, I used Happy Birthday Ewe.
Also welcome to my new follower Megan, she has her own challenge site the Happy Craft Challenge.






Patterned Paper:  Fancy Pants
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up, Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Happy Birthday to Ewe (see above for direct link)
Die:  Sizzix
Ribbon: Michael's
Sakura jelly white pen

Challenges
A Cheerful Sketch - January 2020
CHNC Patterned - January
Crafty Catz - Ch. 488 Anything Goes with optional Animal

14 comments:

Chris said...

Ewe have created a beautiful card Lisa! Love the sheep and papers, it's a great take on your chosen sketch.
Have a lovely weekend
xx

Pat K said...

Fun card Lisa Lynn. I do like this image and your choice of papers. xx

chrissy xx said...

Yes! 'Ewe' have made a FABulous fun card Lisa Lynn.
FABulous colouring and a great take on the sketch!
Hugs
Chrissyxx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation. I love the image and colours and the card inside and out.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo/Catch the Bug DT Teamie

Lisa J said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute fun image Lisa-great papers and layout
Carol x

Fikreta said...

Super cute card.

Dawn Frost said...

Ewe are amazing Lisa, lol, I love your card! I had to get in on the puns!

Chrissy said...

Very cute and fun Lisa..


Luv CHRISSYxx

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute Lisa. I love the fun Bugaboo image and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

Margreet said...

Great card with this lovely sheep. Lovely colors and DP.
With my DT hat on I want to thank you for joining Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

NanaConnie said...

So totally cute, Lisa Lynn! I'm making it a point to play along each day. :-D While I'm here, let me put o a DT hat - I want to thank you for supporting us by entering your project in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck in the draw and please come play again.
NanaConnie DT

Bea said...

Beautiful card Lisa did you make, thank you for playing along at the challenge of Cheerful Sketches....

greetings Bea(DT).

Cards by Beckie said...

Such a fun card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x