Sunday, January 19, 2020

Stella I tried Christmas List

Today at Catch the Bug there is a Stella Says Sketch and for my card I used one of the newer stamps called Stella I tried Christmas List.  I find this image so funny because I need to watch what I say many times too, lol. I used Sakura jelly glitter pen on the duct tape and then glossy accents on top.



Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Stampin' Up
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella I tried Christmas List (see above for direct link)
Punch:  EK Success
Bling:  Recollections
Divine Twine
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Charm:  Card Connection
Glossy Accents
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 473 Anything Christmas with optional use a sentiment
ABC Christmas Challenge - B for BINGO (Twine/ Glitter / Embossing)
Crafty Catz - Ch. 489 Anything Goes with optional make it funny
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Add some sparkle
CCAYR - January Anything Christmas
little red wagon - Ch. 532 After Christmas or before Christmas

19 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Such a fun card! Love the glittery duct tape. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Chris said...

Poor Stella...she does try! Fabulous and fun, love the colours and your take on the sketch.
xx

Margreet said...

Haha, fun crd with Stella and her glittery duct tape. She's great in purples.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

God loves a trier Lisa, fabulous Stella with her boobies hanging over the sign..lol..fabulous fun card Lisa.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I love the color combination that you used.

Hugs,

Chriss

MiamiKel said...

LOL! LIsa this is so funny! Gorgeous coloring and such an amazing card design - love it!

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. I love Stella and she always makes me smile. your card is so cute and great colors and loving the charm. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

aussie aNNie said...

Yup I can relate to the tired sentiment..great card.x

Imke said...

Fun christmas card, Lisa and i like the bright colors.
Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. I love humorous cards. I would have to check naughty. :). Great colors.

Gina said...

Haha ! Stella stays funny ! Great card ! Creative regards, Gina

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant image and sentiment lol love the bauble charm
Carol x

Fikreta said...

its so great!

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun image and great sketch! I like the charm you added! Cute card! You're getting lots of Christmas cards made! Thank you for inspiring!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, beautiful disign.
Thank you for joining us at the
Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

Danka DT
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Lindsey said...

LOL, this is my kind of Christmas card! :D Great use of Stella, and fun embellishments. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

flossbite said...

Fabulous fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Christmas Crafts All Year Challenge this time and good luck :)

Wei said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.