Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Hugs

I have this adorable cat stamp from Art Impressions (I couldn't find it so I think it's retired) and wanted to make it for my nephew for Valentines. It has a wobbler action piece. He knows that I just love to HUG him so he will have fun with this card.



Patterned Paper:  Recollection
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Art Impressions - Has Hugs Set
VersaMark
Embossing Powder - Ranger
Wobbler

Challenges
Art Impressions - Ch. 273 Hugs & Kisses
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Ch. 143 Cute and CAS
Show us your Pussy Cats - Ch. 50 Furrything Goes
Lets Craft and Create - Ch. 155 Anything Goes and optional Love is in the Air
Your Next Stamp - Ch. 130 Shades of Blue

11 comments:

Margreet said...

Great card to hug your nephew at a distance!
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!
love it!

Cheryl W said...

Awwwww, your card is just SO cute! I love that cat image, and the wobbler piece is just icing on the cake. Thanks so much for entering your fun card in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

ike said...

Such a great card. I luv that kitty and also the fact that he wobbles :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lisa xx said...

This is a very huggable image! So sweet

Thank you for joining us at the Cutie pie challenge

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn. Great colors and I love the wobbler. Your nephew will love this!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaaw, such a cute kitty! I like the wobbler feature - your nephew is going to be over the moon! It's adorable!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the wobble hug lol
Carol x

Dawn Frost said...

Oooh what a great cat! Perfect image for a CAS card Lisa, your nephew will love it!

Loose Stitches said...

Such an adorable creation Lisa! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Helen said...

So cute, Lisa - what a fab card.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x