Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Have a Fabu-LASH Birthday

I have a girly birthday card using an image and sentiment from TLC, Create.  My daughter went through a streak in her teens when we were replacing her mascara every other week!!! Her Grandmother still bought multiple tubes for Christmas which she appreciated, lol.




inside

Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil; recollection
Stamp:  Mascara
Sentiment:  Have a Fabu-lash birthday
Flowers:  Recollections
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Bling:  Paper Studio
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - January
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 333 Finish the Inside
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Wk 555 More than a single word
Art Impressions - Ch. 274 Shades of Pink
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 422 - 423 Anything Goes

14 comments:

brenda said...

Such a fun feminine creation, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts 'More than a Word' theme, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Margreet said...

Great feminine card with the mascara roller and that sentiment is so fun!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A wonderful feminine card Lisa, great layout, beautiful papers and colours, the mascara brush and sentiment are the perfect match! xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Lisa, this is me, my thin lizzy and my mascara and I'm good to go..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

Love your card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Michelle said...

I also love my mascara lol - really lovely card Lisa Lynn - Michelle x

Lola said...

Such a pretty and feminine card. I can't even remember the last time I put on mascara!

crafty-stamper said...

Great girly card and love the mascara wand
carol x

Mummylade said...

Lovely words! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant idea, love this fabulous card.x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, she really loved her mascara, didn't she?!! Such a cute and fun card! Great image and papers! I guess it's been a while since I've visited! Glad I'm catching up today!

Catie Cuddles said...

Fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Michelle B. said...

Hee hee, too darn cute, love the red! So glad you joined us for our Finish the Inside at Creative Knockouts!