Monday, April 13, 2020

Birthday Fish Gift Bag

Today at Catch the Bug it's Anything but a card, and for my sample I used an image from the Under the Sea Birthday Set and put it on a gift bag that I picked up. My nephew's birthday is coming up and he loves the color purple so I thought this would be so fun to put some treat in it for him.  I missed not seeing him for Easter.  I talked to my sister - in- law tonight and he apparently is telling my parents that his new teacher Mrs. Jackie is horrible. This home schooling is difficult for family life, and I just have to laugh and am glad that my own children are in their 20's. I know that I would not have patience for it. So I say my prayers for all the extra stress on those in quarantine dealing with homeschooling and stress of spending too much time together.






Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Under the Sea Birthday Set
Gift Bag:  Stash

Challenges
Cards 4 Guyz - Ch. 242 In, On or by the sea
Crafty Friends - Ch. 133 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 393 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes












For April 6 - April 11.

15 comments:

Margreet said...

Great treat bag with the fun fish. Your nephew will be thrilled with it.
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Great bag here Lisa, gorgeous little one in the photo too...hugs.x

Chris said...

Cute bag for your cute nephew! Fun fish and lovely bright colours.
I agree , it must be really hard for families with school age children- all out of their routine and not being able to have any real space from each other! I think they'll all be delighted when the schools re-open!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the gift bag love the fun fish image -great pic of your Nephew -never mind the patience have you seen how they work out maths these days-unbelievable lol
Carol x

Andrea W said...

That fish is fun and I love the cheerful bright colors. Your nephew will definitely enjoy receiving it. I can't imagine being stuck home with kids all the time. They have closed the parks, so unless you have a nice backyard it has to be challenging. I know I'm ready for the hubby to go back to his office! I'm taking it one day at a time. Hope all is still well with your family.

Chrissy said...

Loe your gift bag Lisa and the fun fish is awesome, nice photo of your nephew, hope he has a happy Birthday and gets a nice teacher when he gets back to school..I would not have the patience either, so good on his Mum..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lola said...

Your nephew is a cutie! That little smile. And the bag is fantastic, especially since that is my favorite BB fish :) And your comment about no visitors so no dusting had me literally laughing out loud! I wish I could let the dust and floors go, but I'll have extra work when this is done if I don't maintain now. And I'm with all those homeschooled kids/parents! It's not fun or easy.

Cynthia said...

Cute gift bag and great colors, Lisa Lynn! Your nephew will love this big fish!

Heidi Weaver said...

What a terrific bag, Lisa Lynn! Your nephew will love it. The bright, cheerful colours are perfect with that fun fish image. Thanks so much for sharing with our Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An excellent image for the bag Lisa, he will LOVE it. Love the colours you used too. I don't envy Mums with children to school as well as everything else she has to do too. A nightmare situation for everyone.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm back with my DT hat on Lisa, still think this is excellent. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT
Keep safe

Gina said...

Superb treat bag with the colourful fish ! Lovely picture ! Creative regards, Gina

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely gift bag into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Cazro said...

A fabulous gift bag. Lots of fun. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. D.T.

creativetimewithme said...

Your card is adorable!!! Look forward to having you join us again at the Cardz4Guys blog. Stay healthy! Stay safe! Stay crafty!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, C4G DT
Blog- https://www.creativetimewithme.com/