Monday, April 27, 2020

Hello Sunshine

I wanted to make some cards for a few friends that are struggling with being home during this quarantine time. I know this is hard with the unknown and it's frustrating on our schedules and lives. There are days that I wish that I could stay home because my house is a cluttered mess and I would love to just stay in and craft. However, hi ho it's off to work I go. In the meantime, I made this card, using some die cuts, fun papers and naturally some bling.





Patterned Papers:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Sentiment:  Creative Expressions
Die:  Simon Says
Bling: Mark Richards

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 607
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 469 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 395 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Ch. 503 Anything Goes with optional use a sentiment
Just us Girls - Ch. 533 (see above)

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous papers used and brilliantly design.xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so lovely! Such a wonderful gesture, with happy colours and a super design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Chris said...

I love this one Lisa! Such a striking design- a lovely way to brighten someone's day!. It must be hard for you to listen to everyone moaning about being 'stuck' in with time on their hands when you are really busy, have loads to do and have to go to work. Just know how much you are appreciated!
xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

You've been a busy bee, my friend! I love this card! So cheerful and uplifting!

Margreet said...

Great cheerful card!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cheerful card Lisa love the sunburst die and cheerful sentiment-hope you are staying safe and well
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How very pretty, the sun shining and bringing the flowers out to play. Such a pretty card Lisa.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Maria said...

Lovely card. I love your layers and that sun is great. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I love the paper choice/colors. the sun ray die is awesome. I've not seen that die. Love it.. Awesome sentiment and just beautiful card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

Chrissy said...

WOW..so affective Lisa with that sunburst and love the patterned papers..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Very cheerful card...love the sunshine and blossoms. xx