Sunday, April 5, 2020

TMS 450 Jingle Bell

I hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy.  I am just trying to stay focused with work and then wanted to do some fun cards for myself. I did a sparkly Christmas one. This is using the Beccy's Place image of Silver Bell.  The paper is from TLC, Create.




Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create - Silver Jingle Bells Paper 6 BW
Cardstock:  Core-dinations: Recollections
Stamp:  Beccy's Place - Silver Bell (see above for direct link)
Die:  My Favorite Things
Ribbon: Michael's
Pop Dots

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 484 Anything Christmas with optional funny
12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Ch. 64 Blooming Botanicals
Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Ch. 450 Sketch

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Lisa,I hope you are staying safe in your nursing environment.xx

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Chris said...

Beautiful card Lisa, perfect papers to complement the pretty image.
xx

Margreet said...

Lovely and fun card with all the bells.
Stay safe my friend.
xxx Margreet

Donna Scholz said...

I always love non-traditional colors for holiday cards, Lisa! Great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch this week! Thank you for joining us! -Donna

Heather said...

Sp sparkly! Fun colors for the holidays, too - I love these cheery bells! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful jingle bells image and paper
Carol x

Beccy said...

This is so cute Lisa Lynn, just look at all the sparkle! The card stock behind the bell is gorgeous, great colour and wonderful texture. I also love the background paper you used, the little bells are very sweet. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Fiona said...

I love those bells - a great take on our sketch too - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Such a lovely Christmas card, Lisa Lynn! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Susan Renshaw said...

Lots of silver bells!

Thanks for sharing with 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

SUSAN DT

DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!