Saturday, April 25, 2020

Make it Rain

This last week it was my son's 24th birthday. He is a child that used to craft with me when he was younger. Now he expects a new style/design each year for his birthday, no pre-colored images and that I would give him a hand made card naturally. Well he has been in the military, moved out of State and I just make this happen because that is what us Moms do!!!  So this year he got a pup so I made him a card using the image from Your Next Stamp, Make it Rain.  I had some gifts for him, but obviously he enjoys the cash. I had the image pop out of the card, and added some washi tape with stripes. To make it wiggle/move I used a wobble device.




Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Paper Studio
Stamp & Sentiment:  Your Next Stamp - Make it Rain (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Wobble Device
Die:  My Favorite Things
Washi Tape:  Recollections
Bling:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Your Next Stamp - Ch. 137 Stripes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 436 - 437 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 249 Anything Goes with a Birthday sentiment
Crafty Animals - Ch. 37 
Watercooler Wednesday - Ch. 268 All about occasions
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 504 All about occasions
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch 455 Include a moving part


18 comments:

Margreet said...

You made your son a stunning card with the wobbling image coming out of that opening. He sure will love it.
Have a great weekend.
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card unusual front and have seen them before.xx

Michelle said...

Oh Linda, your son must of loved this, I know I do! It's a really fabulous image and a lovely design - hope he had a wonderful birthday - Michelle x

Chris said...

Bet your son loved this! Such fun with the cute pup popping out of the front and the 'raining' cash! It's going to be difficult one to beat next year!
xx

Fikreta said...

this is amazing card!
love it!

KT Fit Kitty said...

He'll love it, Lisa Lynn! Such a great pop-out feature! And who wouldn't wish for it to rain money?!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, this is delightful! What a super fun card ~ love the creativity behind the torn papers and the fun play on words with the money. Super cute, Lisa!

Michelle W said...

Haha, perfect card for your son! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Patti said...

Wow Lisa Lynn this is crazy amazing-I’m sure he loved it!

Lori Turner said...

lol..what a fun card Lisa! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Elizabeth Price said...

Your explosion of money birthday is fan-super-tastic!!! Way to knock this card out of the park. I am so glad you shared it with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant interactive card very unique -bet he loved it
Carol x

Jaimie said...

very cute and clever. Fun sentiment! Love how the dog is literally popping out of the card. Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments!!

Stampin by Genny said...

So clever how you made such a fun image pop out! Love it. Thanks for sharing your card with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card, sure to make one smile! Oh to be that happy!
hugs
Glenda

Karen Page said...

OMGosh what a great sentiment to go with this image!!! My son, now 19, also expects a "special" card from me every year 😊 It's hard to continually out-do yourself!!! Cash *is* the perfect present for this age though, isn't it? And I love that the image is a dog and he just got one. During this crazy time the word is going through I firmly believe everyone needs a critter!!! And with that, I thank you for sharing this with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies 😁

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I suspect your son had a great smile and had great joy with this card, such fun and wonderful Lisa.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Kavya N said...

Wow! This is just fabulous and creative :) Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.