Monday, June 15, 2020

Embossed tulips you are in my thoughts

Today I made a card with blending distress oxide inks for the background then I heat embossed Early Tulip Bouquet from Picket Fences Studio in white and the sentiment in a dark purple.  I added some white butterflies and then distressed the edge with ink. I have been playing with my inks and having fun.
Welcome to my new followers. Just and update and thank you for your prayers, Jessica, my cousin is home from the hospital and will be recovering at her parent's home. I believe that prayers help so much more than we can ever know. Hugs.


Patterned Paper:  Recollection
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Picket Fences Studio - Early Tulip Bouquet (see above for direct link)
VersaMark
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Arts; Stampendous
Inks: Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry; Peacock Feathers; Wilted Violet
Punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
Allsorts - Wk 576 Embossing wet or dry
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 354 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Ch. 227 Summer Colors
Crafty Friends - Ch. 137 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Ch. 133 Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - June Flowers
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 442- 443 Anything Goes

16 comments:

Wendy L said...

This looks lovely, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous background Lisa and those tyulips are stunning!
Great to hear Jessica can be recovering at her parent's home.
xxx Margreet

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such gorgeous colours, Lisa Lynn! Beautiful background, flowers, and butterflies! I didn't know about your cousin so I scrolled back to your unicorn rainbow card to read about her. I am relieved Jessica is recovering at home. I will add her to my prayer list and I hope she is well again soon. Hope you are doing okay as well, my friend.

brenda said...

This is beautiful Lisa, some of one of my fav Oxide combos and the white embossing shows up a treat, many thanks for sharing you pretty card and joining in our 'Embossing' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Chris said...

Beautiful- the white embossing looks so lovely on that beautiful inky background.
So pleased that Jessica is better and at home, hope she soon makes a full recovery.
XX

Chrissy said...

Beautiful soft card Lisa, love the background colours and I love embossed flowers, beautiful card..so glad that Jessica is home..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mia said...

Beautiful card and great background! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Crafty Calendar
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Kelly Schelske said...

So very pretty Lisa Lynn!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card plus the fabulous stamp embossed, colours and design... xx

Joy Wilson said...

Hi Lisa! I just love this card! The tulips are beautiful in white! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh wow, that background is SO beautiful! And the white heat embossed tulips on top are gorgeous! So elegant!

N-Eva said...

Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh this is a vision, Lisa! I love the color palette and the tulips looks like they are whispering in the blowing wind! Gorgeous!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning result Lisa, love the white embossing.
Take care
Faith x

Sladjana Perisic said...

This is an absolutely stunning card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Good to hear your cousin is back home and recovering.Love your beautiful card and embossed tulips
Carol x