Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Intertwine Squares TMS 557

Today at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a new challenge. For this card I dry embossed the background with little roses and then die cut the squares and put the flowers in the middle.  I didn't add a sentiment since I am undecided on what occasion I will use this for.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollections
Embossing Folder:  We are Memory Keepers
Die:  My Favorite Things
Flowers;  Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Make your own Background
Always Fun - Ch. 165 Layers
Crafty Catz - Ch. 508 At least 2 layers
Love to Craft - Ch. 47 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 152 Flowers and a sentiment

18 comments:

Margreet said...

Great card with all the little roses.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card -love the die-cut squares and little roses.
Carol x

Chris said...

The intertwined die cuts are very striking, lovely embossing and beautiful flowers.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a super card, I love the sketch, its so different, Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

Lovely card Lisa, love the sketch and the flowers you added,so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely design Lisa, great flowers and take on the sketch.xx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Unfortunately you don't have a sentiment on your card to qualify for our challenge. Hope to see you again with another creation. Thanks, Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, Lisa, sweet flowers inside the squares!

Debi said...

It's always nice to have a few any occasion cards ready. This card is perfect for just about anything. Very pretty.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just beautiful - loving this sketch and your card is wonderful!

Tammy L said...

I love how your embossing matches your little roses in the diamonds! really great.

Fikreta said...

its so wonderful!

Debbie said...

So pretty!! I love the tiny roses!

Melissa Craig said...

So pretty! Those roses are lovely.

Freubelmina said...

Lisa, you’re card is betautiful.
I had such small roses in the same color of the paper, your card really stands out for me and I was inspired by it.
Thanks for visiting my blog,hugs Wilma xx

Andrea W said...

The flowers are lovely and help pull the colors together. A very pretty card that's perfect for many different occasions.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Great card Lisa, I love the papers you've used and the roses look the perfect match for the colours. thanks again for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Kim said...

Great card layout and I love your interpretation. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.