Friday, June 12, 2020

O come let us adore Him

I have to let you know that I just love sketch challenges and I am wanting to get my Christmas card done for the month. So I was actually cleaning the other day and found a magazine with some stamps and decided to use them with this Nativity set and my Distress Oxide.  I heat embossed the sentiment and die cut some snowflakes.





Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamps:  Creative Stamping - Issue 77 Phill Martin
Ink:  Versafine - Onyx  Black
       Distress Oxide - Frayed Burlap; Mustard Seed
Bling: Recollectiions
Dies: My Favorite Things
VersaMark
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Arts

Challenges
Christmas Card Throwdown  - June Sketch
Fezziwig's Festive Frolics - The Christmas Story
The Holly and Ivy - Ch. 73 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create - Ch. 234 Anything Goes with optional a blended background
CHNC - Ch. 493 Anything Christmas with optional winter fun
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 442 - 443 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful, love the silhouette stamps and you've made great use of the sketch.
xx

Margreet said...

Great nativity card Lisa!
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what agreat Nativity creation, I love the silhouette image you have gone for. Thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Hazelxx

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner