Friday, April 18, 2014

Did someone say Chocolate Bunnies?

When we would go shopping the one thing that my husband would love to do is to spoil the kids by stopping at Lindt or Godiva and picking up a GOOD piece of chocolate.  So every now and then I would stop and get him a treat.  Now I buy the regulars such as M & Ms and jelly beans, but I still like to pick up a Lindt chocolate too in honor of my husband.  The kids love it.  I made this son for my step-son and I edge the oval in ink and the wonderful sentiment from TLC just to add a chocolate look.  The image is from Miss Kate Cuttables. 

Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Miss Kate Cuttables - Chocolate Easter Bunny set (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinders:  Small and large petite ovals; pennant
Pearls:  Recollection
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa

Challenges
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC172 Sketch
Craft your passion - Ch. 209 Bunnies, Chicks and eggs
Eureka - Ch. 85 Happy Easter
Melonheadz Friends - Easter
Dream Valley - Ch. 79 Easter

5 comments:

Penny said...

Fab take on the sketch, Lisa! Love those bunnies, (I love chocolate ones even more, lol), and love the distressing and fun sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful weekend!

Carla S. said...

Very fun card, Lisa! Love the bunnies and you can't go wrong with any kind of chocolate! Easter blessings to you.

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley this week.

Susan

Bonnie Irvine said...

Those bunnies better watch their ears. That's what I go for first :) Cute card design. The cheerful papers are so playful and you've used the sketch beautifully. Thanks for playing along with our Bunnies, Chicks, and Eggs Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope you will join us again soon.

Margreet said...

Lovely card with those adorable chocolate bunnies...thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends!
xxx Margreet