Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Life in full bloom

I went and picked up my taxes that I had done by my husband's attorney just like we always did, but since I didn't work as much last year to off set my husband not having taxes taken off of his pension, it hit hard now.  Sooooooo, I needed something to brighten my day. Imagine That has a wonderful progressive challenge and I just haven't had a chance to color so I used the already colored version.  They have planters like this at Micahel's and I look at them and laugh because I think they are just so adorable, I just don't have a place to put it.  Since my cats attack any live plants, and I just don't have room for any more decorations.  So this card is a great fix since I get to use this wonderful planter.  The sentiment is from TLC.


Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey - June Bug
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That - Ladybug Daisy Planter
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Life in Full Bloom
Spellbinders:  Petite Oval Small and Large
Flowers:  Prima
Pearls:  Recollection
Ribbon:  TWC

Challenges
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Ch. 201
Imagine That - Ch. 19 April
Creative Corners - April Showers bring May Flowers
OSAAT - Ch. 207 Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Spring has sprung

9 comments:

Pat K said...

Adorable card Lisa-Lynn...love the image. Thanks for mentioning the site...I've visited and picked up one of their digis...been looking for an airplane and they had the perfect one. So sorry to hear you've been hit by the tax man. hugs, Pat K x

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Lisa! Love the vibrant colors and great image! The sentiment is perfect!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the flowers added to the cute rain boots image card. Like the cheerful colors. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch207 Flowers.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAT DT

Mimi said...

Absolutely beautiful Lisa, what a gorgeous pair of wellies and your colouring is fabulous :) :) :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT Flowers challenge. Hugs Jane OAAAT DT xxxxx

Unknown said...

Love this image so beautifully coloured
Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
Hugs Katie x

Penny said...

Great take on the sketch! Love that fun image and your coloring! The DP is fabulous with the red and yellow! Love this! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Hope you can work out the financials without too much difficulty.

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Une carte très rigolote!
Merci pour ta participation au creative corner challenge
Bises

Kristine said...

Super card Lisa!! Love that DP and sketch and cute sentiment too! *Ü* Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges this month *Ü*
~Kris

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in our fun at Imagine That this month. You have created an amazing and gorgeous card...Annie [DT]