Thursday, April 17, 2014

Talking to you makes my Heart smile

This week I was able to play with the Mojo sketch and I used a sentiment from TLC.  I used the colors for this weeks Colour Q.  This card is a sentiment only and doesn't have an image like most of my cards.

Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Inside Out
Cardstock;  Bazzil:  Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Heart Smile
Spellbinder:  Label Three; Pennant
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Flower:  Recollection

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 341
4 Crafty Chicks -  Ch. 190 Sentiments Only
Colour Q - Ch. 237

5 comments:

Ginger said...

I love your card with just a sentiment! Excellent job! The flower is beautiful with the pearl in it! Great job!

Penny said...

Awww, this is so sweet--love that sentiment! Another great take on the sketch--love your combination of papers. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Claire said...

beautiful use of all those papers..don't you just love it when you have dp to match the colours?! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Sylvia said...

Perfect papers for your card, Lisa, I love the verse as well! So happy to see you at the colourQ, have a Happy Easter!

Leanne said...

Great job, love the sentiment, and the colors of that paper are wonderful! Nice touch with that flower. Thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, very nicely done!

Leanne DT@4CC