Sunday, June 25, 2017

Strawberries and Cream

I have been busy doing some cleaning of my house and trying to go through my kids rooms since they are grown and no longer live at home.  Then as it worked out we had a 3-way cell phone call tonight which was a lot of fun since my daughter is about 2 hours away and my son is in KY on a Army Reserve training and I'm in WI.  It was great to catch up with them, and I will be driving north to see my daughter, parents and brother/nephews tomorrow.  We will be celebrating my Brother's birthday.
For my card, I used the pre-colored image from Imagine That Digistamp from the Parfait Delights and the paper is from the Tooty Fruity Digi Paper Set.  I put Glossy Accent on the glass portion of the image.  This is a great summer dessert that is light and refreshing.





Patterned Paper:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:   Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Glossy Accents
Die:  My Favorite Things - Die-Namics Double Stitched Circle

Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 197 Summer colors
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 164 Anything Goes
As You Like It - Your Favorite Fruit and why?  (Strawberries and Cream)  It is light and refreshing as a dessert
Sweet Stampin' - Lots of layers 

13 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh, now that screams Summer at me, yum! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' xx

Chriss America Real said...

Yummy! I want some right now, lol! I love your work Lisa Lynn, you always give me inspiration! This is so cute, the glossy accents on the glass is perfect!

Hugs,
Chriss

Melissa Craig said...

Fun card! Feels so summer-y and the parfait glass looks real with the glossy accents. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is so cute! That parfait looks good enough to eat!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Wanda said...

Fantastic summer card! Love the glossy accents on the glass. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Janice M said...

What a refreshing card! Love the papers and the way you added the glossy accents. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cynthia said...

Wow, love that strawberry parfait, Lisa! Looks real enough to eat.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Yummy card Lisa Lynn...I love strawberries and cream! Fabulous image and perfect papers to go with it! My kids were here this weekend, I LOVE having them here! It's so quiet when they leave! Thank goodness for 3 way calling! Enjoy your time with your daughter and celebrating your brother's birthday!

Brenda

Unknown said...

Looks good enough to eat. I love the papers you used are a perfect match to the image. Thank you for sharing. Now I have to go check out the digi and papers and spend money my husband will go crazy about..LOL

aussie aNNie said...

Very delightful card and full of delightful fruit.x.♥
[aNNie]

Shelly Schmidt said...

This card is delicious looking!!! Yummers: ) Great image & perfect paper to match!!!

Lisa J said...

Ooh yes this looks yummy and very summery. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of a Challenge

sanpiseth40 said...

Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
Thank for your very good article...!
บุนเดสลีกา