Thursday, March 7, 2019

Take time to Play

Who doesn't have stress in their life? It's a given if you are breathing. For my card, I used a dragon from Bugaboo called Cute Dragon and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I thought it was a good sentiment for a friend who is going to be going through cancer treatment.



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Cute Dragon
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Stress dragon you down
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Flower:  Prima
Ribbon:  Michael's
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Ink:  Distress - Broken China
Stencil:  My Favorite Things

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch 376-377 Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Ch. 116 Spring Fever
Sweet Stampin' - Dragons for St. David's Day
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 222 Funny Sentiment
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Gina said...

Cute with the dragon! Creative regards, Gina

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The dragon is too cute and the sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, love your cute dragon, beautiful papers and layout. The sentiment is lovely and a perfect match.
AND I'm delighted that you chose to play along with our challenge at Sweet Stampin'...dragons don't seem to be very popular this week!
Have a lovely day
x

Chrissy said...

What a clever sentiment Lisa and I love the cute Dragon, the look on his face, so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margreet said...

Love the sentiment for your ill friend. And our dragon is a cutie!
xxx Margreet

Chriss America Real said...

What a darling card! I love the sentiment and the dragon is really cute !

Hugs,

Chriss

Lola said...

Adorable and the sentiment is perfect. You did a great background with grass and clouds too.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! Your dragon card is so cute and I love the sentimet. I know your friend will appreciate your thoughtful card! I hope all goes well for her.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is SO perfect for our St David's Day dragons theme Lisa Lynn. So glad you joined us this week for some crafty fun. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this adorable dragon- and your sentiment is so perfect! What a sweet idea for your friend!

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super Dragon, you know I love them LOL. LOVE your card. AND it's in Welsh colours too whoop whoop!
Faith
x

Fikreta said...

so cute card!

crafty-stamper said...

Very thoughtful Lisa and positive vibes for your friend---I love the cute Dragon and great sentiment
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge. Good luck Ginny ♥ Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos