Friday, March 1, 2019

Nurse Clyde Get Well

Today it's Friday Freebie at Catch the Bug. And you have the week to get this wonderful image of Clyde Get Well.  Being a nurse....I love this image.  Maybe it's because at the end of the day like now...I'm dragon, lol. Check out the blog for other DT samples.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Clyde Get Well
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Flowers:  Recollections
Ribbon:  Michael's
Bling;  Duct Tape
Sakura White Jelly Pen
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 376- 377 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 571 Greens
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 287 Lots of layers
As You Like It Challenge - Layers one or many and why (Many it gives the card depth and dimension)

12 comments:

Margreet said...

Love card with nurse 'Lisa' dragon....LOL. Great stitched circle die!
Have a great weekend.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Fun and fabulous Lisa! Love this image tho' I'm not too sure if anyone would choose a 'dragon nurse'...have met a few of them myself, one worked at our GP practice for a while...I was terrified of her for a while 'cos she was so stern and grumpy, but when I got to know her better she was lovely really kind!
Thank you for the generous offer of sharing your snow, too kind!!!!
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

Super cute Lisa..great take on the sketch..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lola said...

This image is so perfect for you! Nice added flowers and glitter dots.

Fikreta said...

super cute card!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, too cute!! I love the adorable dragon nurse!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute Dragon great get well card
Carol x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lisa-Lynn!
This is SO super cute with that adorable image. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge. I always LOVE to have you play along. Hope all is well. I haven't heard much from you in a while and I hope all is well. Thanks again for sharing.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this fun card- you get so much stamping done!!! The dragon is a great medical image....the draggin Nurse. Great card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT dragon, but I'm sorry he has to be red! UNLESS he's not Welsh LOL. Another Super card Lisa.
Faith
x

Kathie said...

Love your little Dragon Lisa, such a cute image and that green it's just perfect. Loving the nurses' hat on him as well. I remember when my sister went nursing many years ago she had to wear a nurses hat just like that and a white dress with a very wide waist belt, white pantyhose and white shoes and a navy blue cape. LOL. Love your card as always. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Annette said...

Awww, he's a cute dragon!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Lee Holland Digis,
As You Like It Challenge.