Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Bear Happy St. Pat's Day

Today it's a New Release Day at Catch the Bug and the image I have on my card is St. Patricks Circle - Theodore.  This bear is just too adorable. I am not IRISH, but have been told that everyone has a touch of green on St. Patrick's Day...so I just go with it. Except no GREEN beer for me...even I have limits. LOL.



Pattered Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - St. Patricks Circle - Theodore (see above for direct link)
Buttons:  My Favorite Things
Jute:  Mayarts
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Clover:  Hobby Lobby
Doily:  Wilton
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
Crafty Animals - Ch. 24
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 571 Greens
DL Art  - March Linky
As you like it - Layers one or many and why (Many, gives more dimension)
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 135 Anything Goes with layers

18 comments:

Margreet said...

Great green St Patrick's Day card with the brown bear....he's adorable!
xxx Margreet

Andrea W said...

The gold doily is really cool and I love the felt shamrock and glitter buttons. Fun card!

Chris said...

Fab card lisa, the little bear is a cute, love the stitched shamrock.
Don't much fancy green beer either!
x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous St. Patricks day card Lisa Lynn - love the shades of green you have used - Michelle x

Lola said...

That touch of gold behind the image will attract the leprechaun! Perfect addition to your card, and Theodore looks great all dressed and ready for St. Patrick's day.

Joy Wilson said...

Another amazing creation! I love it.
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The image is adorable!! I love the gold frame!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet bear, love every thing about your creativity here.x

Chrissy said...

He is so cute Lisa and I love the gold detail in the background..gorgeous cute card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa J said...

Gorgeous Card. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

Chriss America Real said...

How cute! I have the bugaboo stamp with the Irish bear with a ladybug on his head . Hopefully I will get to color it soon.

Hugs,

Chriss

Shelly Schmidt said...

You have done a fab job on this Irish teddy! Yes, the lush and rolling hills of Ireland- Green is good! My Dad was 100% Irish! I love the green felt shamrock and the gold mat. I do not usually go for Green Beer either.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful card Lisa, love it.
Faith
x

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!

Renate said...

Beautiful card, Lisa
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun
Renate DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Lisa love the gold doily and felt shamrock
Carol x

Sarah said...

This is an amazing layered card!! Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

Lynne said...

A fabulous layered card and such a cute little bear too. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It.