Sunday, March 10, 2019

You are CuTe

I had a friend ask me to make a couple of cards for her.  One is for her daughter in law who is a science and math teacher.  So I have this funny stamp set from Your Next Stamp Set, Perfect Chemistry and made this card. And I actually made a CAS card....shocker!





Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Perfect Chemistry (see above for direct link)
Twine:  Darice
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 376 - 377 Anything Goes
Color Throwdown - Ch. 533 (see above)
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 222 Funny Sentiment
Seize the Birthday - Ch.160 Anything Goes with topping Make us Laugh
Alphabet Challenge - Y for yarn, string or twine

9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant CAS card Lisa and image and sentiment sound just perfect for the job
Carol x

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, I love it!! He's adorable!! I love the sentiment!! It's so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Broni said...

What a great card! And such a hoot!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Lisa....you are so versatile! Great image and sentiment.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

CAS AND funny! Fabulous stamps and great design, brilliant card Lisa.
xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous and very clever card (more clever than me, what exactly is Tellurium). Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Fikreta said...

so great and fun!

aussie aNNie said...

Must have missed this one, very fun again.xx

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh Lisa this card is AWESOME. I love the fun sentiment and the cute image. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz