Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to work

Monday August 30, 2010

I have changed jobs so today was the first day at my new job.  Since I had several weeks off, I was able to start this blog and work on a few projects.  Today I was sad when I wasn't able to check my sites and work on cards right away.  My son even asked me if I was going to "color" today which didn't happen.  There doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day when you have to need to go to a real job and do things around the house and fit in the time for the projects you want to do.
This evening I was able to sneak in time to check a few of my favorite websites and blogs for some inspiration since I have tomorrow off.  On Jak Heath's site (http://www.jakheath.com) I registered to win some blog candy. She has a wonderful video on her site using the Aquamarkers which I dream of having since her images are wonderful that she does for Mo Manning and Just Inklined as a member of their design teams. 
Now it is off to clean the kitty litter and dream of making cards.

No comments: