Sunday, August 29, 2010

Peanut Butter Again and Again

Saturday August 28, 2010

My husband, Jeff, has metastatic renal cell cancer which he has had since 2005 and has gone through several surgeries and cancer treatments.  The treatment he is on now involves taking four pills a day.  I give him a lot of credit since I know he has days when he doesn't feel well due to having nausea, variations between diarrhea and constipation, fatigue, pain and just can't put into words that he doesn't feel good.  Lately, he craves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He has a system on how he makes his sandwich and he prefers HyVee brand crunchy peanut butter with grape jelly.  I made this card for him because is is such a supporter by helping me with my blog and computer issues.  He was actually feeling good today so that he was able to go out observing with a friend so hopefully tomorrow he will have an image of a galaxy.

Stamp: Digital Greeting Farm Harold Bread Jam, "Hand In There" Verve Always on My Mind
Markers: Copics
Blue Chalk: unknown, no name on container
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned Paper: K & Company Eloise
Velvet Ribbon: Michaels Straight & Narrow
Button: unknown
Jute
Nestabilities: Scalloped Large Rectangle
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug

Challenge Greeting Farm Friday Challenge Mercy Sketch 8/27/10


Now here is my husband making his sandwich.

No comments: