Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time with kids


Wednesday August 25, 2010

Last night my I was working on a digital stamp of Jack by Greeting Farms.  I asked my daughter for a suggestion for the hair color and explained the color challenge to her so she suggested the orange tipped hair with streaks of orange so I listened to my 17 year old.  My 14 year old son was interested in the conversation and asked to color with me which he hasn't done in years when I had Stampin Up markers instead of the now Copics, but since he actually wanted to spend time with me I was excited.  I thought the worst thing was that I would have to reprint some digital images; however, he actually enjoyed using the Copics and really got into the project.  He did well and was creative, and we had a nice time bonding.  My husband took a picture since I don't think I would be able to get him to pose for me.

Greeting Farm Color Challenge 8/20/2010
Digital Stamp:  Jack
Nestabilities: Petite Oval Large
Black Tie Bazzil Cardstock glitter
Me and My Big Ideas Patterned Paper
Stamp Verse: Verve Love's Flower
Button: Coordinates by LaMode
Jute
Markers: Copics




No comments: