Sunday, August 22, 2010

Catch up on cleaning

Sunday August 22, 2010

It has been busy the past few days.  I had a card class on Wednesday night and then was able to get together with girlfriends on Thursday.  Did some school shopping on Friday with the kids and got an oil change.  When to a cousin's housewarming party on Saturday...so today was time to catch up on some house chores and cleaning.  My son was not wanting to cooperate at first, but we managed to clean three dresser drawers and match socks and sort through items that were too small.  We didn't agree on items and it wasn't fun, but we managed.  It was cute that just before supper he (a 14 year old) gave me a hug and apoligized for getting mad about sorting through clothes, it was sweet, and I almost fell over with surprise.  He is really growing up.

Digital stamp: Bugaboo Hide Bodies
Patterned Paper:  DCWV Floral mat stack
Cork
Nestabilities: Large Classic Oval
Markers: Copics
Button:  Coordinates by LaMode
jute
Inside of card


Today is Uncle Jay's birthday, and I will be sending his card out late.  I want to send one of the newest ones from my last class on Wednesday using clear latex designs from "Susan Louise" which I just love.  For more information on these wonderful products contact Penny at (608)206-6987 or email at info@susanlouisearts.com.
The neat effect was adding diamond glaze to the rainbow trout for this card. For more samples of cards go to
http://susanlouisearts.com.  I love taking Penny's classes and excited to find out what she is working on next.

No comments: