Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Congratulations on graduating from college

My daughter will be graduating on Saturday so this is the card that I made for her.  It is using an image from Mo Manning and a sentiment from TLC.  I was so excited to do it in her school colors and then she told me that she has a black gown.  I was also so excited that I made cards for the two girls, but I forgot about my daughter's boyfriend.....so I have to make one more.




Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Grad with Rose s
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Congratulations on graduating from college
Bling:  Mark Richards
Ribbon:  Hobby Lobby
Die:  Die-Namic

Challenges
Stella Say Sketch - Sketch 409
Mo Manning - Ch. 263 Anything Goes with a Mo image
QKR - Ch. 191 Graduation Cards
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 188 Ribbon or Lace
OSAAT - Ch. 262 Hot colors

8 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn. Thanks for the inspiration...I've been looking for a grad image. Congrats to the proud Mama too. Pat K x

NanaConnie said...

Love all the purple, Lisa Lynn! Thanks for playing again at QKR Stampede.
NanaConnie DT

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn! Awesome coloring and I love all the purple! The sentiment is perfect, too!

Brenda

Kim Bell said...

Perfect graduation card. Love the purple. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
Hugz
Kim

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful coloring on a beautiful card . Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

mulberry station said...

Love this fun image. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

Nikki Byrne said...

Fabulous graduation card . Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a time for our latest challenge. Good luck. Hugs NIKKI DT

Dawn Frost said...

Great take on the sketch Lisa perfect colours for a grad! Thanks for joining us for Catch The Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge hope to see you again! Good luck Dawn Bugaboo DT.