Monday, May 30, 2016

I am mooving

My daughter graduated last week so this weekend she moved.  I am on-call so I wasn't able to help her move.  I feel horrible; however, my Dad and son were able to be there and they are bruit force and were much more helpful I'm sure.  I did talk to her multiple times so I was still supportive which I think she needed since she has difficulty with change.  I made this card for her to give to someone to inform them of her new address.  I made the boxes by crimping paper and putting hemp around it.  This set from Imagine That is On the MOOve.


Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Hemp:  Natural Fibers
Crimper:  Fiskars
Die:  Die-Namics - Washi Tape

Challenges
Creative Corner - Color BINGO (Kraft, Green, Blue)
Melonheadz - Ribbon, Lace or Twine
613 Ave Create - Ch. 178 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes



5 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

LOL Fun card!

Kathie said...

Lisa your daughter would have understood why you couldn't be there and lets face it let the men do the lifting. I bet she loved her card, it looks awesome you did such a good job. I do hope she hasn't moved too far away from you now shes graduated you might be able to spend some girlie time together and have those special moments. I remember years ago when she was going away to study where has that time gone? Great card as always.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Too cute Lisa Lynn! I'm sure your daughter loved the card!

Brenda

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable! Love that moo-velous cow! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments! Julie, DT member

Pat K said...

Awesome! What a cute image and love the wrapped parcel. I'm sure your dautghter loved this one too. Pat K x