Sunday, May 29, 2016

Loss of Mother - Sympathy

I have a long time friend that had his Mother pass away so this is the card that I made for him.  We started out being friends in college, was in my wedding party and then he ended being my daughter's adviser in her Education program.  I felt happy to know that there was someone on campus to keep an eye on her.  It's great to know that some of the friends that we make and even though we don't stay in touch on a regular basis, are always there.  This sentiment is one of from one of most used set from TLC so it is a great investment.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  TLC, Create - (see above for a direct link)
Spellbinders:  Small and large circles
Border punch:  Fiskars
Button:  Stash
Hemptique
Flower:  Prima

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 449
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 232 -233 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 156 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 143 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There is something so sincere and sweet about this condolence, maybe the DP's maybe the button. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Billie A said...

Pretty card and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments. Billie A (DT)

Jennifer Scull said...

I am sorry for the reason behind your lovely card. I'm sure it will convey the sorrow in your heart.

Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes plus a sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)