Monday, May 23, 2016

Youth is the gift of nature

My daughter and her boyfriend graduated this weekend, and we had a celebration at my parents' home after the ceremony.  I'm so proud of them, and it is exciting to have them start on their careers.  My daughter graduated with a degree in Education and is going to teach 1st grade summer school and 3rd grade in the fall.  Next week she is moving so there is just a lot going on.
Here is a card that I made using an older image from Image That called Spring Kitty with a sentiment from TLC.  I made this as an easel card.  And colored it like a Siamese (since 3 of them own me).



Here is 2 or the 3

Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Youth is the gift of nature
Punches:  EK Success
Flowers:  Recollection
Buttons: Stash
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
Chalk:  Stash
Twine:  Darice

Challenges
Show us your Pussies - Ch. 6 Furry Friends
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 72 May Flowers
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Something with wings
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 189 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Ch. 199 Anything Goes

4 comments:

ike said...

Super card and lovely colouring. I LUV your cats :-) Congrats to the 'youngsters' on their graduation :-D
Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


Fikreta said...

so cute!
love your cats!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! Fabulous coloring and layout! Congrats to your daughter! Hope she's not moving far!

Brenda

Judy V said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!