Thursday, October 13, 2016

Congratulations on your hopes

I found out that I have another cousin that is pregnant and she is also expecting a girl.  So I now know of three people who are pregnant with girls.  I will see my cousin this weekend so I wanted to get this card made for her.  I used the pre-colored image from Imagine That Digistamp called Pregnant Peggy.  I made this a shaker easel card.  The sentiment is from TLC.






Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Confetti
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
TLC, Create - Congratulations Parenthood
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Ovals
Acetate
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Babies:  Dress it Up
Sequins:  stash
Glitter:  Recollection
Gems & Pearls:  Recollection
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Flowers:  Recollection

Challenges
Come and Get It - Choose a Sketch
Crafty Catz - Ch. 341 More than one fold
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 252 - 253 Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 158 Use lots of pink
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 209 Think Pink
OSAAT - Ch.272 Monochromatic
As You Like It - Store Bought or Die Cut Flowers (Store bought there is such a variety and  I love the 3-D look and I'm too impatient to punch flowers out)
In the Pink - Ch. 105 Ribbon and/or bows

11 comments:

Janette said...

What a sweet and pretty card...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Jean said...

Stunning card, a lot of work and detail in this. Loving all your elements.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter'N' Sparkle for our THINK PINK Challenge. Hope to see you again.
Good luck.
Jean Design Team xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card... Congrats to your cousin... am sure she will love the card :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Bunny said...

Cute shaker easel card. That's a lot of girls heading into the world. Congrats to all the new parents to be. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It Challenge. Bunny DT

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Lisa Lynn..I love your shaker easel card and adorable image..your Cousin will love it for sure.

luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! I love shaker cards...the little faces with the sequins are too cute!

Brenda

Tlc Creations said...

This is such a great card. Super inside and out.
Paulette

Kristine said...

Oh myyyy... sooo CUTE! I love the shaker card style - such cute li'l sequins and baby faces in there too! Love this Lisa Lynn :)

Kat W said...

Aw, this is so sweet and I'm sure your cousin will love it. Incorporating the shaker detail into the easel design is a really clever idea :-)
Thanks for joining in our challenge at In The Pink!
Kat x

Zw@@n said...

Super cute card, Lisa Lynn. Image and papers/colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Jo Ann said...

Wow, what a gorgeous Easel card. We are so blessed you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new Challenge just started today and will be glad to have you linked with us again. Leaving you an encouragement from God's Word found in Isaiah 12:2 which tells us, "Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." Have a great week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com