Monday, October 24, 2016

Sweet birthday wishes

I have a friend's birthday this week and I needed a card and I wanted a CAS one.  I recently purchased this Hero Art Stamp Set so I used this ice cream set for my card.  I usually use digital so it was different for me to actually STAMP.  It was fun and something I haven't done in quite some time.


Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Hero Arts (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Hero Arts (see above for direct link)
Lace:  Hobby Lobby
Divine Twine

Challenges
Incy Wincy - Your Favorite Candy (sweets) actually ice cream
Dream Valley - Ch. 143 One for the Girls
Crafty Ribbon - Ch. 172 Ribbon or Lace
Brown Sugar - Ch. 221 Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Q for Quick and Simple

4 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous C&S card! Love the layers of the ice cream and cone!

Brenda

GregT said...

Love how clean and simple your card is. Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs

Unknown said...

Lovely clean and simple but effective card
Thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne

Carole said...

Super CAS card, thanks for playing along with our 'one for the girls Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx