Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I can drive a stick

I have an easel card that I made using an image, sentiment and paper from TLC, Create.  Paulette has monthly clubs with lots of goodies that I was able to get all of these items.  For more details on getting lots of digis for multiple occasions you can check her site.


front

inside

Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create - Thanksgiving Quilt Papers 3; Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Broom Rides Sign
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Can Drive a Stick
Bling:  Michael's
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Divine Twine
Ink:  Memento, Black Tuxedo
Bottle Cap - Paper Studio

Challenges
Crafty Catz - Ch. 341 More than 1 fold
Crafty Boots - Halloween
ATG with TLC - Ch. 4 (image, sentiment, paper)
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 315 Halloween Inspiration
CHNC Patterned - October



8 comments:

Kathie said...

What a great easel card Lisa, love your colours and great embellishments. I have to admit that I've never ever made an easel card, something I must do.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

What a great easel card Lisa, love your colours and great embellishments. I have to admit that I've never ever made an easel card, something I must do.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome easel card Lisa! I love it all...the burlap really adds to your card!

Brenda

Pat K said...

Okay..this is beyond adorable Lisa Lynn. Wonderful design with the best sentiment too. Pat K x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fab card, love the design, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Catz this week!
Hugs Donna DT Member
xx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Absolutely a fantastic card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
hugs

Margaret said...

What a great easel card. It would make a great card for a guy. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa this has such wonderful autumn hues. Its perfect for our 4th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}