Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Embossed birthday cards

I give my co-workers cards and this month there were four that I needed for the first 5 days of the month.  I also have quite a few other cards that I had to make so I was in quite a rush.  I pulled out some embossing folders that I haven't used in quite awhile.  So I made these two cards for two of my co-workers.



Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardsock:  Recollection
Embossing Folders:  Quic Kutz
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Bling:  Mark Richards

Challenges
Hanna & Friends - Ch. 258 Birthday
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 445 CAS
CHNC Patterned - October



5 comments:

Crafting Andy said...

These are lovely. Your co-workers are so lucky. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Aren't your co-workers lucky?!?! Fabulous embossing folders and papers!

Brenda

Lori said...

Beautiful cards! Love the sentiment blocks - they look like little metal signs! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creations! I lve how you used embossing folder!
Big hugs, Ileanaxx

Margaret said...

Lucky co-workers to receive these adorable cards. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT