Tuesday, October 18, 2016

have a holly jolly Christmas

Paula's Penguin Costume is another release for today and it is my last sample.  I made this a shaker card. The sentiment is from TLC.  I put a candy cane decoration piece that I had in my stash for many years.  If you are interested in any of the new releases remember to use the coupon on the side on my task bar.




Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio; Recollection
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - have a holly jolly Christmaas
Ribbon:  Michael's
Candy cane:  Target
Spellbinder:  Small and large circles
Acetate
Sequins & beads:  stash
Foam tape

Challenges
CHNC Extra - October
CHNC - Ch. 303 Cute or Anything Christmas
12 months of Christmas - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Seeing spots and/or stripes
Crafty Catz - Ch. 342 All Tied Up
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 210 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 252-253 Anything Goes



11 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! Gorgeous coloring and I love the red and pink theme!

Brenda

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with more of your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Michelle said...

A beautiful shaker card Lisa Lynn - lovely image and red colours - Michelle x

Mel C said...

She is so cute colored in pink, love the shaker!

Cindy said...

So cute! Love shaker cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a sweet girly shaker card - I love your layout. This is just perfect for our 'Spots And/or Stripes' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, such a sweet card, Lisa Lynn! I love that it's a shaker too! Adorable image and I love all the candy canes!

Donna said...

Lisa Lynn, this is adorable! Really love the combination of the stripes and polka dots and of course Kris' images make everything look good. Have a wonderful week!

Jo Ann said...

Such a cute image and card. We are so blessed you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new Challenge just started today and will be glad to have you linked with us again. Leaving you an encouragement from God's Word found in Isaiah 12:2 which tells us, "Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." Have a great week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Catie Cuddles said...

So so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy Crafting!
Catherine X DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Twelve Months of Christmas cards link up. Hope to see you again next time.