Friday, January 18, 2019

Day 7 Dreaded Birthday Monster

Well it's Day 7 of the 9th Annual Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug and today is a Friday Freebie along with an Inspirational Picture.  So for my card, I used a sentiment from TLC, Create along with the freebie of Birthday Monsters which is the image that you have been seeing all along.  I had to add some googly eyes.
Remember that you have until Sunday January 20th at 1pm to complete the challenges for this Bash. Check out the site for the prizes and details.




Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Birthday Monsters
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Dreaded Birthday Monster
Ink:  Distress - Wilted Violet
Die:  My Favorite Thing
Ribbon:  Offray
Border Punch:  Fiskar
Googly Eyes:  Unknown

Challenges
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch 132 In Stitches
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 423 For a Child
CCC Digi Creations - Ch. 99 Happy Birthday
Paper Shelter - Ch. 366 Digital Image
Scribbles - Ch. 73 It's Birthday Time Again

15 comments:

Margreet said...

And a last fabulous Birthday Bash card.
Thanks for the explanation of your 'discussion' with your son on FB. It makes it so much funnier!
Me too I would love to live more next to each other as we match well!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Fabulous card to finish the Birthday Bash Lisa...the sentiment made me laugh...only too true!
Chris
x

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the googly eyes and the sentiment!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love, love, love this card! Soooo cute Lisa Lynn and I do love that sentiment.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! VERY fun card and I love the googly eyes. The sentiment is perfect and the stitched die cut you used around it looks awesome. Thanks so much for joining my In Stitches blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Julie Odil said...

This is so bright and fun! I love it! What a monstrously fun week it’s been!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my goodness ! This card is so cute . It really made me laugh .

Hugs,
Chriss

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable! Love your coloring, your DP's and the fun TLC sentiment. I went to TLC and searched monster and nothing came up...... Oh- love the addition of the googly eyes : )

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and sentiment loving all your monster cards
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

haha fabulously designed and sentiment is perfect.

Rachel Webber said...

Oh my heavens! This is just toooo cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Fab 'n' Funky, Rachel (DT)

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable cad Lisa, love the wobble eyes you added. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So cute, love all the bright colors! Great card my friend. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter's Digital challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Fikreta said...

very cute and fun card!

Helen said...

Great card, Lisa - love all the colours you've used!

Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs.

Helen x